Pork Loin Worksheet
1. Place Pork Loin on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place rack with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan and charcoal grid.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 9 lbs. of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 9 lbs. of charcoal every hour until you reach 160 (Medium), or 170 (Well done) on the meat thermometer.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE BOX UNTIL YOU REACH THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE