1. Place Lamb between the racks and tie using the 4 S-Hooks.
2. Place Lamb inside the box Ribs side down, connect the wired thermometer probe on the leg, be careful not to touch the bone.
3. Cover box with the ash pan and charcoal grid.
4. Add 16 lbs. of charcoal for Model #1 Box or 18lbs. for Model #2 Box and light up.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
6. Cooking time starts right now _________________ (write down)
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the Lamb over (ribs up) close the box and add 9 lbs. of charcoal.
8. After 1 hour (2nd hour) add 9 lbs. of charcoal.
9. Do not add any more charcoal; continue cooking the meat until you reach the desired temperature reading on the thermometer.
Fresh Lamb: Rare 140, Medium Rare 145, Medium 160, Well Done 170
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE BOX UNTIL YOU REACH THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE