1. Place Ribs on the rack bone side up.
2. Place rack with Ribs inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan and charcoal grid.
4. Add 16 lbs. of charcoal for Model #1 Box or 18lbs. for Model #2 Box and light up the charcoal on top of the grid.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
6. Cooking time starts right now.
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the Ribs over, close the box and add 9 lbs. of charcoal. If cooking large ribs connect the wired thermometer probe in the meat.
8. Do not add any more charcoal; continue cooking the meat until you reach the desired temperature reading on the thermometer.
Fresh Pork: Medium 160, Well Done 170
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature for your meat..