1. Place Chicken on the rack, breast side down or skin side down if cooking whole.
2. Place tray with Chicken inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan.
4. Add 5 lbs. of charcoal and light up.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the tray.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in to the thigh of the Chicken, close the box and add 4 lbs. of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 4 lbs. of charcoal every hour until you reach 180 on the meat thermometer.
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature.